OPTIMIZE CLAIMS PROCESSING AND PAYMENTS
The best type of credit insurance program is one where no claims are filed or paid. Nevertheless, losses do occur and claims do happen. Like most insurance policies, credit insurance policies do not have dozens of claims. Therefore, when an organization is faced with a claim, it is often an unknown process, which can lead to mis-filings, or incorrect filings that lead to slow claims processing, or in some cases, denials of the claim altogether.
FGI Risk’s T.R.U.S.T. program takes on all aspects of the claim process, including initial assessment of the claim and its viability, the actual filing of the claim, as well as working with the carrier to ensure that the claim is paid in full and in a timely fashion. T.R.U.S.T. saves organizations from wasting valuable time and energy on the claims process.
FGI Risk’s T.R.U.S.T. program is the only program in the industry designed to ensure that customers’ credit insurance programs are working for them. Find Out Why >>
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. successfully appeals and reinstates 62% of coverage cancellations for our customers
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. successfully appeals and obtains coverage for 65% of coverage denials
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. is successful 83% of the time in increasing coverage when coverage is reduced
- • Due to the proactive nature of compliance monitoring, 94.5% of claims filed by FGI T.R.U.S.T. are paid
- • Customers leveraging T.R.U.S.T. spend 62% less time managing and administrating their policy
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
WorldWatch is a free monthly e-newsletter focusing on news affecting the financing community around the world.
Please enter your email address to receive this newsletter.