FGI T.R.U.S.T. PROGRAM
Make your credit insurance program work for you.
Credit insurance is a powerful and versatile tool to mitigate risk associated with accounts receivable and is the fastest growing insurance product in North America. However, with the downturn in the economy, credit has gotten significantly tighter and many organizations are finding less available insurance coverage from their existing credit insurance providers.
FGI Risk has developed its T.R.U.S.T. program to help companies that have credit insurance maximize debtor coverage, while minimizing escalating costs.T.R.U.S.T. focuses on providing several key services including:
- >> MAXIMIZE your credit insurance coverage: FGI Risk will appeal and reinstate cancelled, denied or reduced coverage for both public and private companies by taking over the process of obtaining debtor financial information, underwriting that information and working with the carrier to reinstate coverage. Learn more >>
- >> MINIMIZE your costs: FGI can help you reduce your premium and lower the internal cost and effort of managing your credit insurance program. Learn more >>
- >> OPTIMIZE claims processing and payments: FGI has processed more than 500 claims on behalf of customers worldwide. We understand the process better than anyone. Learn more >>
FGI Risk’s T.R.U.S.T. program is the only program in the industry designed to ensure that customers’ credit insurance programs are working for them. Find Out Why >>
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. successfully appeals and reinstates 62% of coverage cancellations for our customers
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. successfully appeals and obtains coverage for 65% of coverage denials
- • FGI T.R.U.S.T. is successful 83% of the time in increasing coverage when coverage is reduced
- • Due to the proactive nature of compliance monitoring, 94.5% of claims filed by FGI T.R.U.S.T. are paid
- • Customers leveraging T.R.U.S.T. spend 62% less time managing and administrating their policy
FEATURED CASE STUDIES
WorldWatch is a free monthly e-newsletter focusing on news affecting the financing community around the world.
Please enter your email address to receive this newsletter.