Our team of credit and operations specialists offer all the services of an in-house foreign financial and credit department. We gather all the information our clients need in order to safely operate in international commercial markets.
- Credit approval for new and existing buyers / distributors in any country around the world (48 hour turnaround available)
- Account maintenance and monitoring
- Sales ledger management
- Buyer's risk evaluation by our team of professional analysts
- Access to country market information
- 24 hour online access to account information
FGI Risk offers Credit Reports on international companies. These credit reports help our clients mitigate risk and make informed decisions when dealing with new and existing customers.
When doing business abroad, the key to safe business development is vetting new customers with in-depth due diligence to assess the company's financial wellbeing. By taking the time to review accurate credit information, you will be well-equipped to make informed business decisions. These precautions will help you grow sales safely, enhance your bottom line, prevent write-offs and promote the success of your company.
Our credit reports are easy and fast to access, and provide you with:
- A current, objective picture of how a business manages its financial obligations
- A complete view of your clients' and business partners' credit risk
- Payment practices, balances outstanding and credit operations over time
- Frequency and amounts associated with judgments, liens and bankruptcies
- The business history of prospects, customers, suppliers and competitors to determine credibility
FGI Risk provides individual credit ratings on debtors.
This allows our clients to accurately assess safe sale sizes for each of their buyers; improving cash flow and minimizing bad debt.